Super Easy Guide To Planning Your Garden Like A Pro
Everything you need to successfully plan Your garden
Easily Plan your garden to get the most out of it all year long. Learn to plan for companion planting and succession planting with ease. Access all the forms you need to customize garden planning for YOUR needs. Ditch the mounds of papers and notes on space requirements, production, and planting times that you are buried under!
In 9 EASY steps you will have your garden planned so you can confidently consult it at a glance!
After completing Super Easy Guide To Planning Your Garden Like A Pro! you will have a:
- Defined plan of what you want to grow.
- Visual garden layout plan. A map of what will be in each square foot of your garden.
- Companion planting plan that will be easy to implement in your garden.
- Succession planting plan in order to use all your garden space most efficiently.
- Easily accessed, customized cheat sheet indicating space requirement for each vegetable in your garden plan.
- Clear idea of your Gardening zone as well as your last and first frost dates.
- Complete plan for All-Year-Productivity for YOUR garden.
- Knowledgeable plan of When to plant What
- Seed list and be able to confidently order seeds for your garden, as well as a transplant list for plants you choose to buy.
When you have finished this course you will have a crystal clear plan for your garden in order for it to produce what you want and need. You will also be confident in your plans, and feel calm that you haven’t left anything out and you won’t forget to do anything important!
Joy started her gardening journey seriously when she decided that would be the best way to feed her family after changing cold turkey to a whole foods diet! She buried herself under mounds of space requirement figures, and equations of how much to plant, companion plans, and lists of what to plant when. She emerged a gardener with a simpler system to plan an efficient garden quickly and simply!