Garden Planning Printables Bundle
Making garden planning easy
30 Printables for ease of your garden planning!
It's been 10 years since I decided to try and grow all our families vegetables! But I still remember the chaos and confusion as a sat buried under piles of notes and charts, frost dates, planting requirements, seed lists, companion planting info and more!
These printables are for you if:
- You want to organize your garden planning
- You want to get rid of the mountains of paperwork you are shuffling through again and again to find what you need!
- You have a desire to make the most out of the garden space you have
- You a want a customized chart that shows when you need to plant each thing in your garden that is readable at a glance!
- You are tired of stressing about if you will forget when you wanted to plant that second planting of beans.
- You want an easier way of figuring out how much you need to plant!
- You need a simple way to figure out when to plant!
- You prefer a simple, uniform system to keep track of everything!
- You want to reduce the overwhelm of companion and succession planting
Are you ready to get rid of all the scraps of paper notes? Do you want to have all your plans and numbers in one, easy to locate place? Are you ready for an easier, more organized system?
I would love for you to be able to utilize all of these printables and make your garden planning easier and more efficient!
Let me help you make planning Easy!
Joy started her gardening journey seriously when she decided that would be the best way to feed her family after changing cold turkey to a whole foods diet! She buried herself under mounds of space requirement figures, and equations of how much to plant, companion plans, and lists of what to plant when. She emerged a gardener with a simpler system to plan an efficient garden quickly and simply!